Uninstall From Chrome
1. Click the three dots in the upper right > More tools > Extensions
2. Once in the extensions folder, click the trash can icon next to the extension you want to uninstall.
Uninstall From Firefox
1. Click the three lines in the upper right > click Add-ons
2. Click "Extensions" > Find the extension you want to uninstall, click "remove"
3. Click the three lines in the upper right corner of Firefox > Click "Options"
4. Once in the options click "general" > click "Restore to Default" under "Home Page"
Uninstall From Internet Explorer
1. Click the start button in the bottom left of windows > click the gear icon
2. Click "Apps"
3. Once in Apps and Features, find the app you want to uninstall and click "uninstall" > click uninstall a second time > When the User Account Control Prompt asks for permission to make changes, click "yes"
4. Click the gear icon in the top right > click "internet options"
5. In internet options, click "Use default" > click "Apply"
Uninstall From Safari
1. Click the gear icon in the top right > click "Preferences..."
2. Once in Preferences, click "Extensions" > find the extension you want to remove, click "Uninstall"
3. Click "Uninstall" in the box that pops up